The best way to help identify wild edible plants, especially for beginners, is to square off an area and learn what is in that square! For more information about the plants in this video, please click on the links below!
– Dandelion: (identification, distinguishing features, flowers, leaves, height, habitat & edible parts): https://www.ediblewildfood.com/dandelion.aspx
– Creeping Charlie: https://www.ediblewildfood.com/creeping-charlie.aspx
– Heal All: https://www.ediblewildfood.com/self-heal.aspx
– Queen Anne’s Lace: https://www.ediblewildfood.com/queen-annes-lace.aspx
– Broadleaf Plantain: https://www.ediblewildfood.com/broadleaf-plantain.aspx
#edibleweeds #wildedibles #edibleplants