Follow us on Twitter: @foods4health1
To learn more about the health benefits of food, visit: http://www.benefitsoffood.blogspot.com
Nettle tea has long been enjoyed for its pleasant taste and distinct flavour. Not only is it enjoyed for its taste, but it also offers unique health benefits for those who consume it and can add important nutrition to your diet. It is well known for reducing inflammation and oxidative stress while also boosting the immune system and preventing certain diseases. Now, lets discuss some of the amazing health benefits of consuming nettle tea regularly.
1. First, nettle tea is a good source of nutrition and healthy compounds. It contains a variety of important vitamins, minerals and other nutrients that can promote our overall health. Specifically, it is a good source of vitamin C, vitamin K, calcium and magnesium. In addition to these nutrients, nettle tea is an amazing source of antioxidant compounds such as flavonoids and carotenoids.
2. Consuming nettle tea can also help to reduce inflammation throughout the entire body. Studies have shown that nettle tea has natural anti-inflammatory abilities. This allows it to help reduce and eliminate free radicals in the body, while also relieving pain, sore muscles and reducing headache symptoms.
3. Nettle tea can also help to improve digestion, promote the overall health of the digestive tract and reduce symptoms associated with gastrointestinal ailments. Studies have shown that nettle and nettle tea can improve digestion. This is often attributed to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It can help to promote the growth of beneficial bacteria throughout the digestive tract, while also reducing symptoms of constipation, irritable bowel syndrome and diarrhea.
4. It can also help to promote the overall health of the heart many different ways and reduce the risk of developing heart disease. Consuming nettle tea can help to lower blood pressure naturally. This is attributed to its high levels phenolic compounds that is contains. Studies have also shown that drinking nettle tea consistently can help to reduce hypertension while also improving circulation.
5. Lastly, consuming nettle tea regularly can have tremendous health benefits for the overall health and look of the skin. In fact, nettle and nettle tea are often used for skin care around the world. The potent and unique antioxidant compounds can help to reduce free radicals and oxidative stress that can damage the skin and lead to fine lines and wrinkles. As well, due to the great alkalizing properties of nettle tea, it can help to flush out toxins and treat unwanted skin conditions such as acne and eczema.
Thank you for watching the video! Please like, comment and share. If you would like to hear about more healthy foods, and food and beauty tips, please subscribe to the channel. Have a GREAT and HEALTHY day!
DISCLAIMER: This video is for educational and informational purposes only. While we have tried to ensure that the information is sound and accurate, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information in this video should not be substituted for professional medical advice and opinions. If you are experiencing any ailments, serious or otherwise, always seek professional medical treatment and advice.