This plantain salve recipe is so easy to make and a great introduction to the fascinating world of homemade herbal products. Use it on the whole family, for bites, stings and other skin irritations.
* Here’s the full recipe and instructions over on my blog: https://wp.me/p2wnvw-5YM
* Enjoyed this video & want to buy me a coffee? Thank you 🙂
* I use the Optimum P200 dehydrator from Froothie: https://rb.gy/0votzx (affiliate link).
It’s a big machine, but maximises the drying space far better than my old round dehydrator. And vitally, it has a temperature gauge allowing you to preserve the medicinal & nutritional compounds in the plant material you’re drying.
Come say Hi!
* My tasty food blog: http://hedgecombers.com/
* Pinterest: http://bit.ly/2l8Ctjg
* Instagram: http://bit.ly/2h9YJry
* Facebook: http://bit.ly/2kwtsxj
* Twitter: http://bit.ly/2ldca8y
PS want to work with me? You can contact me at email@example.com